Three Hands Press, 2015-2017. First Printings. Pictorial wrappers. Seven volumes. Averaging approximately Approximately 16 pp per volume. All copies are in near fine condition.
- 300 copies were issued of Volume 1
- 500 copies each of Volumes 2
- 500 copies each of Volumes 3
- 400 copies of Volume 4
- 500 copies each of Volumes 5
- 750 copies of Volumes 6
- 750 copies of Volumes 7
These editions are much more than just a prospectus, they include articles on upcoming books, interviews with authors, beautifully illustrated artist work and more.
- Auspices One: contains A RATIONAL DERANGEMENT: Towards a Theory of Occult Literature, by Lee Morgan.
- Volume II: ANIMA SUBLIME: An Interview with Raven Ebner, THE RITUAL OF A SCOACE DRACI from Witchcraft & Sorcery of the Balkans by Radomir Ristic;
- Auspices III: FIGURATING THE PRIMORDIAL EARTH: An Interview with Martin Duffy
- Auspices IV: THE DEVELOPMENT AND SOURCES OF “THREE BOOKS OF MAGICAL PHILOSOPHY” by Eric Purdue
- Auspices V: POESIS OF THE INTRINSIC: An Interview with Richard Gavin.
- Auspices VI: IMANGING VIRIDITAS: Artist Benjamin A. Vierling discusses the monumental work of illustrating ‘The Green Mysteries’
- Auspices VII: COVERED MIRRORS AND THE ASCENDING SKULL: Deathlore in Pennsylvania German Spirit Ecology, by Cody Dickerson.