– Genuine leather bound to the spine.
– The spine is finished with raised spine ribs.
– The front and back cover is bound with hand marbled paper.
– The book is housed in a hand made solander box, which is bound with a fine Italian linen cloth. And finished with marble paper sides and finished with lettering to the side of the box and a large copper imprint to the top of the box.
– The internal finishing is a soft touch velvet cloth.
This fully hand made edition, made in the Netherlands, will be produced in a very limited edition of only 10 exemplars.
This work is a grimoire of black magic evocation of the Shem ha Mephorash angels.
The Shem ha Mephorash or Explicit Name is a list of 72 angels derived by ancient occultists. Combined, these spirits are believed to comprise the secret name of the Creation of the Universe. Now, for the first time, these angels are uncovered and illuminated, presented with detailed information and spirit signatures, enabling witches and left-hand-path magicians to access their energy and interact with them through ceremonial conjuration and black magic. In essence, ‘Black Magic Evocation of the Shem ha Mephorash’ dissects the Abrahamic creator Deity into 72 segments and empowers brave witches everywhere to ritually evoke them into conscious interactive manifestation.