One of only 500 signed and numbered hardcover copies.
Book is in fine unread condition.
This new edition offers:
- twice more commentary;
- additions using two other manuscripts;
- corrections to the previous edition;
- revisions to the previous edition’s introduction;
- new typesetting
- 48 high quality color plates
- 100+ black & white images have been incorporated to the text
- Higher quality printing for images and text
- A complete table of contents has been added
The current edition of the Magia Naturalis et Innaturalis is the first Deluxe Edition ever published in the English language, and is by far more complete than the 1849 German original for it recollects materials from three similar manuscripts that help the student of Faustian magic to better understand the techniques that were kept hidden by the lack of comparison among these texts. It also incorporates twice more commentary than the previous edition, corrections have been made and two thirds of the images have been incorporated into the text.
Faust’s Magia is the cornerstone of Faustian Ceremonial Magic. Within it are delineated the techniques used by German sorcerers to coerce legions of demons, to enter pacts and bind them to their will. Among the great range of topics covered within the text are those of the infamous pact with the devil and how to terminate it, necromantic rites, the evocation of elementals, treasure hunting, divination and much more.
- the Pact with the Seven Princes of Hell, one of which is the infamous Mephistopheles;
- various rituals to uncover treasure;
- talismans able to coerce Lucifer himself;
- necromantic rites to conjure the dead;
- and more…
This critical edition contains an introduction by Nicolás Álvarez, editor of A Compendium of Unnatural Black Magic, where he pours his knowledge on the Faustian Tradition by exploring the origins and elucidating the rituals contained therein.