Limited to just 1,500 hand-numbered sets! Books are in new unread condition. Books are still in publisher’s original shrink wrap
- Actual size of books is 6″ x 9 1/4″, Vol. 1 368pp, Vol. 2 336pp
Published by Easton Press
– Fully bound in genuine leather.
– 22kt gold deeply inlaid on the “hubbed” spine.
– Superbly printed on acid-neutral paper that lasts for generations.
– Sewn pages – not just glued like ordinary books.
– Satin-ribbon page marker.
– Gilded page ends.
– Bound in the USA. Imported materials.
– Rigorous inspection at every stage ensures adherence to our exacting standards.
– Superb craftsmanship and commitment to quality.
The exclusive leather-bound Collector’s Edition presented in a custom-crafted slipcase…
The famous 1893 English language translation by Arthur Edward Waite of history’s greatest work of alchemy. These are the fascinating works of mysticism and magic that gave birth to the modern science of chemistry. Features all of the original illustrations