Limited to just 1,500 hand-numbered sets.
- Actual size of books is 6″ x 9 1/4″, Vol. 1 368pp, Vol. 2 336pp
– Fully bound in genuine leather.
– 22kt gold deeply inlaid on the “hubbed” spine.
– Superbly printed on acid-neutral paper that lasts for generations.
– Sewn pages – not just glued like ordinary books.
– Satin-ribbon page marker.
– Gilded page ends.
– Bound in the USA. Imported materials.
– Rigorous inspection at every stage ensures adherence to our exacting standards.
Published by Easton Press
The exclusive leather-bound Collector’s Edition presented in a custom-crafted slipcase…
The famous 1893 English language translation by Arthur Edward Waite of history’s greatest work of alchemy. These are the fascinating works of mysticism and magic that gave birth to the modern science of chemistry. Features all of the original illustrations