One of only 55 hand numbered limited edition hardcovers. 109 pages.
Book is in new unread condition.
Published by Sirius Limited Esoterica
From the publisher:
After the highest acclaimed grimoire series NECROMANTEIA I and II, Shawn Frix comes with a very interesting book, revealing the praxis and gnosis, the rituals and mysteries of the Chinese tradition and the cult of Necromancy.
Daoist Necromancy is a small study into the traditions and practices related to the practice of Ghosts, Demons, and related practices. Daoists have a rich tradition of magical practices related to spirits of the dead and magic in general. Daoist Necromancy is a small part of a whole tradition and this is a user guide of just the practices related to dealing with and summoning spirits of the dead. My goal with this book is to bring useful tools to practicing necromancers and to shed light on this rich tradition.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Daoist Terminology vs Western Terminology
- Yin and Yang
- The Yin Side of Life
- Daoist Underworld
- The Judges of the Land of the Dead
- The Nature of the Daoist Soul
- The Creation of a Gui
- Daoist Funeral Rituals
- Entering the Coffin Ritual
- The Wake
- The Path of the Dead
- Hungry Gui
- Ghouls in Daoism
- Daoist Corpse Magic
- The Corpse Walkers of China
- Talisman to Make the Dead Walk
- Daoist Ritual to Obtain a Working Spirit
- Daoist Star Stepping Ritual for Summoning a Gui
- Daoist Talismans
- Talisman to See the Dead
- Daoist Talisman to Obtain A Working Spirit
- Raising a Spirit Talisman ritual
- Talismans to Summon Gui
- Daoist Demonology
- Yao Dao
- Nuqing Guihi
- Taishang Dongyuan Shenzhou Jing
- Fei Zhangfang
- Ghost and Demons in Daoism
- Talisman to Command and Control Demons
- The Path of the Daoistic Necromancy
There are no reviews yet.