NOTE: This is a preorder and is not expected to ship until late August early September. Your order will be shipped as soon as it arrives.
The Special Dark Moon Huntress Edition of Queen of Hell – the First of the Enthroned Beyond Akasha series – will be Hand-Bound in a limited run of only 333 editions, fully bound in Bloodstone Leather. Heavy boards. Silk Bookmark. Printed on the finest most luxurious paper in the publishing world. Quality, thick black endpapers – stamped in gold foil. Outer covers stamped front and back in gold foil with the Sacred Seals of The Primal Witchcraft. Gilded pages. Spine stamped in gold with name, title, Primal Craft Seal. Spine stamped with 3 double gold spine bands (6 gold lines)
Full Queen of Hell Grimoire
- Two previously out of print essays (out of print circa 2008 and 2009 respectively) detailing overviews of my own Primal Craft Path.
- One New Previously Unpublished / Unreleased Essay
- Ritual Template Guide to employing the work within the tome. This explanation will aid your understanding of the work within the tome and guide you over a 6 month period – allowing expansion of magickal abilities and elevation upon The Path of Flames
- Two Previously released – now reworked – tutorials that we believe vastly compliment and assist the work within Queen of Hell:
- Sexual Magickal Possession – The Key to unlocking power within the Primal Craft Grimoires.
- Godform Assumption – Trance Mediumship and Communion with the Beloved.
Published by Primal Craft
From the publisher:
Returning The Primal Witchflame Gnosis in Full
I have been aware for quite some time that many of you would like to acquire the now long out of print essays – those detailing the path and giving overviews of my own work, as well as those which grant a greater understanding of not just my own journey, but the Path of Flames as a whole. For a time, a separate volume containing these and other works was considered. However, a book solely containing such work, without actual ritual application, did not sit well with anyone at the Mother Temple. What we needed was a suitable vessel in which to ensorcel these now out of print works.
Queen of Hell – Dark Moon Huntress Edition
This beautiful grimoire is our devoted offering to Hecate in Her role as Queen of Hell. The leather is the colour of the Bloodstone, attained beyond the Gate of the Silver Star. It is also the colour of the Red Andalucian (Atlantean) earth within which the Mother Temple rests, secreted in a forest grove. Lastly, it is reminiscent of the Dragon’s Blood incense used to ensoul the Books with the Bodies of the Gods. As soon as the test binding arrived – we knew this was the perfect cloak in which to ensorcel this body of work. The quality of the artisan binding is nothing short of exquisite. I have included a few photographs to illuminate its beauty, but we are not revealing the actual seals and sigils just yet.
There are no reviews yet.