The grimoire is strongly connected and consecrated to Baron Samedi and limited to 33 hand numbered limited edition copies. The books includes the Cd “Apsynthion” by Emme ya/Gydja. 125 pages. Published by Sirius Limited Esoterica.
Gateways To Necromancy is a hidden arcanum focused as a powerful manifestation of the death current and its many mysterious vessels. This work is an exploration of visionary methods of working and knowledge with the purpose to reveal the gnosis as a transmission to the connection with underworld realms and its deities. Through this first volume you shall find diverse methods on Necromancy, the interaction with voudon death entities as Baron Samedi and its many masks, The mysterious Nganga from Palo mayombe cultus, the diverse Mesoamerican cultures and the conception of death. These books series offers a unique amalgame of material focusing necromancy and all its currents for those deeply into the old cultus of death… among other topics presented here!
- Foreword by Raven Stronghold
- Methods of Necromancy
- Concept of Death in Voodoo (The Dead)
- Palo Mayombe Cultus and the Sacred Vessel Nganga
- Kadi A Mpemba
- Bia Bisambulu Kadi A Mpemba (Prayer to the devil)
- The Lady of the Black Crosses
- Salve la Muerte (Rite of Empowerment)
- Astral Path of the Crowned Queen of the Dead
- The Rite of the Triangle of Death
- Aztecs and the Cult of Dead
- Diverse Mesoamerican Cultures and the Conception of Death & the Dead
- Funerary Rites