- 6” x 9” trim size.
- 280 Pages.
- Limited to 1000 copies.
- Signed by Tom Bagshaw.
- Full cloth binding.
- Foil stamped cover.
- Six full color illustrations by Tom Bagshaw.
- Double-sided dust jacket featuring two wrap-around illustrations by Tom Bagshaw (the only edition featuring this illustrated dust jacket).
- Printed offset on archival Cougar Vellum paper.
- Endsheets are embossed Rainbow paper.
- Housed in an embossed paper covered slipcase with an acrylic topcoat.
- Bookmark with all pre-orders.
Published by Suntup Press
From the publisher:
Twenty-five years after Hannibal Lecter first invaded the imaginations of countless readers worldwide in Red Dragon, author Thomas Harris crafted Hannibal Rising, the origin story of his iconic cannibalistic serial killer.
Hannibal Rising introduces us to eight-year-old Hannibal Lecter, wide-eyed and innocent; a brother to his younger sister Mischa, and a devoted son to his Lithuanian count father and Italian aristocrat mother. But when their loving home is bombed by the Germans in 1945, killing their parents, Hannibal and Mischa are left to fend for themselves.
In the aftermath, Hannibal witnesses an unspeakable act of cruelty that will haunt him forever. Traumatized and orphaned, Lecter finds care in the home of his uncle and aunt, but vengeance consumes his thoughts. A brutal tale filled with violence and beauty, Hannibal Rising is a story of innocence lost and how insufferable tragedy begets depraved monsters.