- 432 pages, page format: 100 x 153 mm
- high-quality wood-free, half-matte coated paper (100gsm)
- incl. several b/w illustrations by the author,
- Surbalin gold endpapers,
- headbands, ribbon, rounded spine.
- ‘Beutelbuch’ (girdle book) in the tradition of books carried by medieval clergy. Our Master Hand-binder is a specialist in manufacturing the ‘Beutelbuch’, a book whose full leather binding continues loose below the cover of the book in a long tapered tail with a large knot at the end by which the book was carried in the hand or tucked into the girdle or belt.
- handbound in full high-quality leather (manufactured in Germany and tanned using eco-friendly processes),
- blind embossing on front, lettering on spine,
- limited to only 50 hand-numbered copies.
Book is in new unread condition
Published by Theion Publishing
About this book:
The Litanies of Thoth guides the reader deeply into the mysteries of communication with the Great God Djehuty via rites of divination and above all esoteric prayer. After a discussion on the power and essence of prayer within a mystery tradition an entire prayer book for the liturgical year is offered to the practitioner of Khemetic/Netjerist Gnosis. Following the modified Coptic calendar (with the Gregorian calendar alongside it), powerful esoteric prayers are given for every day of the year and important holy days and feasts are noted. The author introduces various methods of employing the prayers for theurgical and magical purposes and has appended a table of Isopsephy to allow further and deeper exegesis of the mystical texts. In addition, various intriguing methods of divination are presented.