- 6″x 9 1/4″, 864pp
– Fully bound in genuine leather.
– 22kt gold deeply inlaid on the “hubbed” spine.
– Superbly printed on acid-neutral paper that lasts for generations.
– Sewn pages – not just glued like ordinary books.
– Satin-ribbon page marker.
– Gilded page ends.
– Bound in the USA.
– Rigorous inspection at every stage ensures adherence to our exacting standards.
– Superb craftsmanship and commitment to quality.
Book is in new unread condition
9 texts and fragments, many unavailable for centuries, in a leather-bound edition…
The most complete, up-to-date, one-volume edition of the renowned library of Gnostic manuscripts discovered in Egypt in 1945, which rivaled the Dead Sea Scrolls find in significance. Featuring 49 texts and fragments, these writings transformed forever our understanding of the early Christian church.
With a hubbed spine accented with true 22kt gold, and gilded page ends, this luxurious volume is the state-of-the-art in fine bookmaking.