• Hardcover bound in red Textile
• Measures 100×160 mm (4×6)
• 120 gram black Endpapers
• Printed on 115 gram Munken Cream Paper
• Sewn book block
• Bookmark and Headbands finished in black viscose
• gold foil lettering on the front and spin
• First edition, Limited to 333 hand numbered copies
Published by Black Letter Press
Book is in new unread condition
The Red Dragon, also known as “The Grand Grimoire” is one of the most sensational and notorious black magic Grimoires. It gives explicit instructions on how to call up and make a pact with the Devil’s prime minister in Hell, Lucifuge Rofocale.
Several versions of The Red Dragon exist with minor or significant differences. This is a new faithful english edition, translated edited and with a preface by Paul Summers Young.