Book is limited to 500 hand numbered hardcover copies printed in two colors and bound in faux leather silk-touch cloth, 252 pages, Foil stamp on both the front and back boards with a full color frontispiece by acclaimed artist Caniglia and sewn in satin bookmark.
About the book:
For Liber Spirituum: A Compendium of Writings on Angels and Other Spirits in Modern Magick, Azoth Press has assembled a group of nine of the foremost writers in the field of ceremonial magick, representing a depth of devoted study and practical expertise spanning the Western Magical Tradition from the Greek Magical Papyri to the Solomonic grimoires, from the Golden Dawn to Thelema, from Theurgia to Goetia, from Qabbalah to Rosicrucianism. In this beautiful volume, obviously designed for the practicing magician, these teaching adepts share their insights, experiences, tools, techniques, and even new rituals, all focused on a central concern of magical praxis, communication with those Spiritual Beings from Gods to Angels to Demons with whom the magus must become truly and transformatively familiar.
Table of Contents:
- Introduction ∙ Opening a Book of Spirits by Adam P. Forrest
- The Place of Mingled Powers: Spiritual Beings in the Magical Lodge by John Michael Greer
- Patrons and House Gods: Building Lifelong Relationships with Your Spiritual Guardians by Aaron Leitch
- The Evocation of Metatron: A Golden Dawn Z-2 Ritual by Charles Chic Cicero & Sandra Tabatha Cicero
- The Prayer for Success by Jake Stratton-Kent
- Lay Thy Tongue Upon My Heart: Forty Days of Ritual Communion Between a Pagan Adept and the Archangel Raphael Tipherethel by M. Isidora Forrest
- Substance Through Spirit: A Reflection on Magical Evocation and Talisman Construction by Bryan Garner (Frater Ashen Chassan)
- Kalein tous Theous: Divine Invocation in the Late Neoplatonic Tradition by Jeffrey S. Kupperman
- Evoking Zodiacal Angels by Scott Michael Stenwick
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.